Friday 1 February 2008

Only few selected people know about this blog

I was checking my stats for this blog the other day.
Ok, I ain't promoting it, thats' the true. Even my wife doesn't come here unless I kindly ask her.
But still, zero visits?? And for a few days in a row??
But, then I decided to be proud of my blog.
Because, obviously - it's a secret blog!

Google and FBI decided to make a pilot project of hiding some of the blogs and this is one of them.

It's being visited by FBI agents from time to time and that's it. (They need to check, you know, standard operating procedure)

So, if you are reading this blog and you ain't no FBI agent, then you should feel proud of yourself too. Because you are privileged. Read as much as you can because it may disappear from your screen any moment now ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sssh! They may be watching!